iOS version is coming soon. It is available on Google Play (as Live Mail).
SELECTED iOS UI MOCKUPS
LetterChat is an email app that helps users view/reply email conversations easily and focus on the useful emails/information through messaging style emails and smart email classifications.
1. How to help users communicate better through emails?
2. How to help users focus on the more urgent and more relevant emails?
3. How to help users find the core information from the emails?
1. Professionals who use emails for communication.
2. Users who use emails for receiving and saving useful information. (Such as receiving receipts, reservations, tickets through emails.)
1. Allow users to check the emails sent by others and the emails sent by themselves in the same screen. And provide a lighter reply solution.
2. Reduce the less urgent emails in inbox so as to help users focus on the more urgent emails.
3. Pull out and present the core and more relevant information from the the emails rather than the email themselves.
I'm the only designer on this project. I am working with CEO, product managers and developers. I'm involved from research, ideation to execution. (#Problem-solving #Product Strategy #User Experience #Visual #Branding)
1. Messaging Style Emails
How to help users to check the relevancy?
The process for designing BUBBLES.
2. Reply Emails
3. Classify & Cluster Emails in Inbox
Cluster emails into categories.
4. Card View for Presenting the Core Information
5. Contact Details
How many times have you searched emails by the senders' names or email addresses? We provide contacts list and contacts details screen for allowing users to check all the email conversations with the senders. We also filter out the files from the emails, in case that the users want to find the attachments.